Saturday, June 9, 2007

Pictures from Sao Miguel

My husband took most of the pictures while we were on our vacation in the Azores. While I took only about 200 pictures, he snapped approximately 1,000. He is the more advanced photographer, but it is hard to make any picture of such a beautiful landscape look bad, so most of the pictures that I took turned out pretty nicely too. Sorting through the pictures to pick out the "best" ones is difficult, but you can see a small selection below. I've left out some of the more stunning ones (taken by my better half of course), so that he will have a chance to post them himself.
Lagoa do Fogo Lagoon of Fire


cliffs down to the Atlantic


São Miguel


church


baby volcano



one of the many small "ports"

I also have to add that our accommodations were absolutely wonderful: Casa Vitoriana in Ponta Delgada, Quinta das Queimadas in Nordeste, and Quinta Altamira in Caloura (near Água de Pau).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its always very D3 Goldgood to have tips on good blog posting. Because i merely began publishing responses intended for blog along with encountered a lot of returns. I'm sure the idea would be great for myself. I mostGuild Wars 2 Gold kaufen certainly will let you know if this specific works for myself.